Introducing Paradoxe Corporation’s Fan Line. The true engineered solution to Transformer Cooling.
- Low amp draw/ industry standard CFM’s
Low ampere draw means a motor that is operating under less load and less electrical stress. This will prolong the motor life and insure many years of uninterrupted service. High cubic feet per minute of air delivery minimizes the stress on transformer coils and provides more cooling air during peak load times.
- Superior air flow
Certified air flow results tested to AMCA Standard 230 for fan thrust.
- Engineered for outdoor use
Outdoor certified & IP55 rated. Unique, locking design between motor housing and impeller guard against moisture entry in the harshest of outdoor applications of high heat and humidity.
- Superior Noise Reduction Design
Quiet design to meet the tough urban noise restrictions
- Engineered with corrosion resistant motor and impeller materials
Anodized corrosion proof aluminum motor housing and plastic impeller are corrosion resistant.
- Superior Class F Insulation System for Longer Motor Life
High temperature insulation in critical motor components for longer life, cooler running motors
- Engineered for the world wide transformer industry
Available in either 50 or 60Hz and many voltage variations for use in countries worldwide.
- Matched motor and impeller designs
Engineered motor and impeller combinations reduce power costs and increase optimum efficiency. Four blade sizes available — 16", 18", 24"and 27".
- Backed by a 3 Year Warranty
Paradoxe can give a long warranty because we have a field tested design that is proven to work.
See our line of fans
Request more information