The Bushing-type Generator CT is designed to be mounted over the high voltage terminal bushing of power generators.The Bushing-type GCT may also be used on Isolated Phase Bus (IPB) on higher system voltage levels while maintaining its own mere 600 Volt class rating.
- Insulation Class : 0.6kV/10kV BIL /155°C
- ID : 4” [102mm] to 36” [915mm]
- OD : 8” [203mm] to 48” [1220mm]
- Primary Currents : up to 50
Encapsulated Bushing-Type GeneratorDetails
The Encapsulated Bushing-type Generator CT is designed to be mounted over the high voltage terminal bushing of power generators. Its simple construction provides a low leakage product with extremely high short circuit capabilities.
- ID : 6” [152mm] to 36” [915mm]
- OD : 10” [254mm] to 48” [1220mm]
- Primary Currents : up to 50000 Amps
The OPTIMIZER2 monitors and trends critical circuit breaker operating parametersDetails